I am starting to get a little more nervous about the test on Thursday. I guess maybe nervous isn't the right word I should be using. I am extremely excited to find out the result. This is a demon that I am battling though due to the past experience. It's hard to let go of the fear of another dreaded phone call. I just can't think like that. I am thinking about getting some pregnancy tests and start taking them tomorrow. Just take one a day and know that if it is a negative result that means it is probably too early to tell.
My acupuncturist said that I have been connected to my baby for weeks now so she asked me when I sat still and thought, "how was my baby?" how did it feel? I also need to focus on sending love to my womb instead of anxiety. I feel I've done an ok job, I just think I've had more people asking me about it lately so it's causing my anxiety to go up just a bit.
I've had some pressure in my womb the last couple days and the need to pee. haha. I won't even tell ya how many times I had to rush to the restroom today. I've been on the verges of happiness w/ tears. I've also been extremely tired.
I'm just ready to know for sure. My gut says that this will be good news. My mind is the one that is being a jerk about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment