I understand that both of these are good things that I want right now. The cramping started earlier today during the human sexuality talk with my girls. I am not sure if it was because I had to spend about 2 hours of my life focusing on puberty and reproduction or what.
The mood swings have been pretty bad the past couple of days. I feel like I am either on the verge of tears or get really grumpy. I know this is something else I am going to have to get used to but the initial changes of everything is just a lot at once. I am on synthetic estrogen and progesterone so you know it's the good shit.
The last couple of nights I have a had nightmares. Last night's was the first one that actually mentioned me being pregnant. Waking up 2 hours before my alarm goes off makes it seem like I didn't get much rest at all. This is also something to get used to.
I know that this may sound like complaining but it's not. It's just all starting to happen so fast. It's only been 3 days past my 5 day transfer. So I would be 8 DPO if it were a normal cycle.
This is all so interesting. I am just trying to keep my head on straight and not kill anyone. hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment