My body decided to play a trick on me. I am a week late and definitely not pregnant. I even had to get a blood test done just to make sure. I have been clockwork for the last 5 months so to be off kilter like this isn't something normal. I guess I have been through quite a bit of stress pertaining to finding a job, selling our house and moving to Kansas City. All three areas have NOT been the easiest things in the world. Sometimes I forget how much I am actually taking on currently. It has just become so natural to bust my ass for anything I want.
Jon and I really wanted to do our embryo before we left but w/ how my body has been affected this month with all the traveling and stress, not sure if it would be a good idea after all. It's really hard to decide though. I will be calling the reproductive center tomorrow and see what they suggest especially with the inconsistency of my cycle this month. It could have just been an off month too. I'm just ready to feel sane again!
Now to enjoy a nice glass of wine! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment