Sunday, February 27, 2011

KANSAS CITY


YOU WILL BE MINE...OH YES...YOU WILL BE MINE!!!

Time keeps on ticking and is going by at a decent rate.  I can't believe that March is on Tuesday.  I truly hope I hear back from some school districts either for more interviews or for job offers.  At this point, I know I can't seem too desperate, but I really hope that I get an actual classroom.  I am not really sure if I want to be a support teacher because I have my own things that I like to do.  

I haven't sent off for my Missouri teaching license yet because it would cost me almost $120 to get.  That would be kind of a waste if I don't get a job teaching in Missouri.  When I interviewed at Park Hill, they said that they would hire me on a provisional license and I would just be expected to get my MO license that year.  Human Resources said that I could go ahead and get it if I wanted.  I also need to renew my KS teaching license because it expires in September.  Luckily, that's only $35 and I have everything that I need for it.  I'm just waiting for my Emporia State transcripts to prove that I now have my Masters.  Those are the easy things to get done really.  

I'm doing better at the waiting game.  I'm more excited than worried these days which is a nice change of emotions.  We have so much going for us right now and it is all up in the air as to where we will end up. We have our aspirations and they all seem to be working out......we are just waiting for the pieces to all fall together.  

Once I get a job, then we have to get the house put on the market.  Hopefully it's an easy sale!  Then we have to find a nice home up in Kansas City.   Life is about to change a whole lot....and I can't wait for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment