Thursday, February 24, 2011

Improvements have been made....

There have been many things that have happened to show that I have finally grown.  I won't go into too many details, but I've gone from living a life of bitterness..to embracing every waking moment.  The rut that I have been stuck in for so long is behind me.  Stress and worry have been my enemies for years...all the what ifs...woulda coulda shouldas.....woe as mes.. FML moments......

Not sure what happened......but...

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!  

I will NOT let things that are out of my control get the best of me! 
I will NOT lose sleep or beat myself up!  
I will NOT feel fear about my future.
I will NOT let fear change my life into darkness. 
I will NOT let my PAST affect my FUTURE.
I will NOT take for granted what has been given to me.   


My mantra:  I HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OK!

I WILL love my life.
I WILL see all the blessings that I have in my life.
I WILL embrace my doctors and value what they do because I NEED them!
I WILL take care of ME.


I AM GOOD ENOUGH AND WILL HAVE EVERYTHING THAT I AM SUPPOSED TO HAVE IN MY LIFE.


It feels good to actually believe all of that...and I mean really believe it. :)




1 comment: