Jon and I have been working very hard in our pursuit to move to Kansas City this summer. I have applied to so many districts and have made some pretty good contacts thus far. I am ready to get this show on the road. I have no doubt that I'll get a job. I just hope that it is sooner than later.
I can't believe 2010 is almost over. It may not have turned out like I had originally thought but I am very thankful to be where I am. Thinking about it, this time last year, Jon and I were starting over, salvaging what we could to work on life. Now we are better than ever. I feel so blessed.
We have finally put our minds to get what we want in all aspects. I have been constantly changing and getting better physically and mentally. I still have my ups and downs about the IVF experience but I am thankful we at least tried. We still have one embryo left which we plan on using in March. It is sooner than what we had originally planned but something is telling me to go for it. It's just like this move, it's something I can't ignore.
It would be truly amazing if our life played out how it could. I get a job, we try the embryo and it works, we move to Kansas City, have our baby in December and have our first ever full family Christmas at our new home! That would make 2011 the best year of our lives. It could all play that way...it really truly could.
No comments:
Post a Comment