I guess I did accomplish some things....:)
*rang in the new year at home w/ the love of my life and pups
*Turned 27
*became a better person through a lot of soul searching and hard work
*learned how to keep it cool, calm and collected --take that temper!
*got rid of "friends" who did nothing but bring me down
*celebrated my 7th wedding anniversary
*came up with a kick ass budget plan
*faced a lot of fears
*took a risk by going through the Invitro fertilization process
*dealt w/ my body being completely taken over by hormone injections, surgery and etc.
*was completely crushed after the dreaded call, fought depression and won
*Realized all the counseling truly paid off
*took a getaway vacation to Miami beach and had the best time of my life
*Oct. 8th --together w/ Jon for 9 years!
*kicked it up a notch at work to become a better teacher
*made the decision to take the steps necessary to move to Kansas City after 10 years of waiting
*lost close to 30 lbs
*spent Christmas with Jon's family and truly enjoyed myself
*ending the year with my family which I haven't done in 14 years
2011 hopes!
*get in peak physical condition
*trying again for a baby the end of April
*getting a job in KC
*selling our house! :)
*moving to the KC area
*loving house music more and more
*spending more time w/ my KC loves
*having Christmas w/ my family and his family all under one roof
and the rest....well...I can't expect to know it all, can I? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment