I have decided to incorporate quite a bit of Tae Kwon Do back into my life. I love doing it and need to just stop making excuses. It will kick my butt every time!!!
Monday: South Y: Tae Kwon Do 5:30-6:30 and Main School: TKD 8:00-9:00
Tuesday: East Y: Hip Hop Hustle 6:00-7:00
Wednesday: South Y: Tae Kwon Do 5:30-6:30 and Main School: TKD 8:00-9:00
Thursday: South Y: Body Design 5:30-6:30 or Main School: Tae Kwon Do 7:00-8:00
Friday: Main School: Tae Kwon Do 5:30-6:30 or East Y: Gym: Cardio/Weights
Saturday: Main School: Tae Kwon Do: 11:00-12:00 (make up)
From what it looks like, I may not need my Y membership after all. I can go to the South Y for free as long as I have my uniform. I also don't have to pay at the main school either (I don't think so.) So really that would be 3 times I'd go to the Y. Now, is that really worth the money?? Once again, I'll have to talk to Jon because he wanted to start going back but maybe he can just do it on his own while I do my thing? We will see!!! I know the first 2 weeks is going to be hard, but I know that my body will get use to the schedule. That's about 8 hours a week working out. :)
This does not include the getting up at 5:30 and doing cardio either 5 days a week.
Keep the Y membership if you can. It gives you so many options in case you need a change of pace.
ReplyDeleteE
Yeah I guess so. We will see what classes they have to offer in the fall. The ones right now aren't really ones I want to do.
ReplyDelete