Monday, August 9, 2010

Realization

I am going to need to ease into that intense work out schedule below.  My knee is still sore from working out 4 times last week.  I may have to start with 3 times a week taking classes and what not and then work my way up to the full blown schedule.

Also, instead of just focusing on weight, I am going to work in a size goal too.  With how my body works, that number will probably go down faster than the scale.  It'll help with another motivation.  I'd like to get down to a size 10-11.  That's the size I was when I got married. 

I need to keep in mind that I am almost 27 and that means I am 10 years older than when I was heavy duty training.  It took a lot of time to work up to what I was doing back then and lord knows that my body is far from that shape!  It will definitely take some time.  I just want to get healthy is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment