Tomorrow is when I go in to get my blood drawn for a pregnancy test. I cannot believe it's been 2 weeks since egg retrieval and 10 days since transfer. This will be the first appointment in a long time where I don't have to take my pants off. LOL. I plan to go in around 8:30 or 9:00 and then figure out what I am going to do with myself for the rest of the day. They have said with every message they leave on the voicemail to call by 2 pm to listen to it. So I'll have to figure out some way to make that time fly by.
I'm nervous just thinking about it. I know that sleep probably won't be much of a friend tonight - but really it hasn't been much of a friend this whole week. I think I got up about 5-6 times last night just to go to the bathroom. Half of those, I was still in a sleepy daze but I know I got up. I just can't believe the time is finally here.
This will be the first out of 3 tests because they have to check to make sure my HCG level is increasing like it should. I've already experienced what it's like to have my estrogen shoot up in such a rapid rate that I'm hoping that this somewhat gradual increase will make it easier to control my emotions. We will see. So after tomorrow, if positive, I'll test again 2-3 days later and if it's still going like it should..I'll test again 7 days later.
I haven't really had too many symptoms as of yet - which has been a blessing and a burden all at the same time. The only things I have noticed are breast tenderness (sorta - it feels different than right before I start my period), moodiness, weepiness, fancying particular foods and slightly queezy stomach this morning. Oh and I haven't been able to sleep worth a darn.
So I guess we will just see - like someone told me - the results are the results and no matter how I feel about it - it won't change the outcome. I just hope that this is finally it.
No comments:
Post a Comment