Saturday, July 31, 2010

This has gotten me through the week of waiting




This is up on my fridge so I see it all the time.  I also have it on my iPhone background.  I'm trying to use it as a tool so my mind sees that those are my babies and should have at least one growing.  Every time I think about Monday coming - my heart starts to race.  Instantly, I hear the phrase I hope to hear and the response that will happen and then sometimes I hear the phrase I am hope to NOT hear with tons of crying afterward.

Progesterone has a side effect that involves excessive worrying so my body is going through the natural process.  Even in my book, What to Expect When You're Expecting, it said that it is common to be full of worry right now. 

I guess I can look at Monday as the day that will ease my troubled mind.  There will be no more wondering after Monday.  ((((((sigh))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment