After venting yesterday on here, I got up off the couch and did something about my situation. I looked at the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD that I've had for a couple weeks and thought - let's give this a try. I put on my work out clothes, slipped on my knee brace, popped in the DVD and just went for it. I have not felt so proud of myself in awhile. I tried my best and the good thing is that my knee was actually ok. It kicked my butt but it was something I needed at that moment.
I do know that I have a long way to go when it comes to achieving my weight goal, but I can't defeat myself before giving it a chance. It felt so good to wake up this morning feeling so sore from actually working my body out. Then it was even better when I popped the DVD back in and did Day 2.
I'm done with excuses and done being scared. Those have never gotten me anywhere. I have to hone in on my strengths: perseverance and indomitable spirit. The only person that can defeat me is me. I guess this is my biggest opponent yet. I will put that doubtful and negative side in check and do what I gotta do!
I'm done feeling miserable...I'm done feeling sorry for myself - that's not me.
good job girly. billy banks tae boe is really hear fyi.
ReplyDelete