Monday, July 26, 2010

THE WAITING GAME

Out of everything, (and the transfer experience), this was the part that I dreaded the most.  I have never been a truly patient person so this waiting game will be intense.  I can look at it though that half of the waiting is already done and has been successful with my 2 babies already formed.  Now I'm just waiting for the confirmation that they decided to stay - that they latched on.   That they wanted to be mine.

I am very nervous about this since this is the moment we've been waiting for.  I'm staying as optimistic as I can - just have some worry in the back of my mind.  That's normal, right?  I'm not really sure how I"m supposed to feel - all I feel is tired - not sleeping well at night.

Hopefully everything will be on my side and I'll get the answer I've been wanting to hear for a long time.  Then I have to hope that it progresses like it should. 

No comments:

Post a Comment