Sunday, July 25, 2010

GREAT NEWS!!!!! We had a survivor!!!

We left the center yesterday being told that none of our other embryos were probably going to qualify to be frozen.  Jon and I seriously thought that this was it, that we didn't have any others and we would have to go through this again to have our 2nd or 3rd child.   I had a strong little fighter though and we now have ONE embryo that will be frozen for future use.  You have NO idea how awesome that really is!!!  I hope that we get to use that embryo to make our 3rd baby.  I sure hope that we have twins!!!!  :) Of course, I'll be thankful if it's only 1 child. 

I am very anxious about the pregnancy test coming up.  So much work to go up to that point, ya know??  I am staying positive and pretty much acting like I am pregnant.  There's no reason why I shouldn't be.  We've done all the right steps.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment