Saturday, July 31, 2010

Vivid Dreams

Holy Moly!!!
My dreams have been absolutely ridiculous this past week.  I have had more nightmares than ever. Well the dream I woke up from this morning involved some guy and his goons hunting me down using supernatural beetle people that could crawl through walls and floors which tracked me by my iphone signal.  I was doing really well losing them and finding friends to help me hide but toward the end, they started shooting at people and they were getting hurt so I gave myself up so no one else would die.  Then I got gang raped.  Yeah - I woke up as soon as that started to happen and I couldn't go back to sleep because I could not shake it.  I know if you looked deeper into that dream - it's showing how vulnerable I am right now with everything.  But I already know that so I don't need to be dreaming about scary stuff like that.

Another dream I had involved finding out that this IVF didn't work and that they just shoved the frozen one in there knowing that would be a waste.  She used an X-ray machine instead of a sonogram and for some reason you could see it better? lol  So, Jon and I were trying to figure out how we were going to afford another $14,000 and how we were going to sue the clinic for not treating us like they were supposed to.

Another dream I had was that I was friends with David Bromstad from Color Splash and he did a make over of my entire work place.  He made it bright and colorful with tons of beautiful flower murals on the walls.  He made the environment completely kid friendly and it made imagination contagious.  That was fun!

I have always had silly dreams - always vivid, colorful - but these have been nuts!!!  I hope that this is a sure sign that I am preggers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment