Friday, July 23, 2010

TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY!!!!

Transfer will be at 10:30 tomorrow morning.  Jon and I have to report there by 10 am so we can have a meeting prior to transfer.  We will get our last embryo report to see how our babies have been doing.  We will also decide on how many to transfer.  They said it would be 1-2 depending on the report.  I think it would be really cool to have twins but I am going to leave this up to the doctor. 

Jon and I have wanted a child for so many years now.  It is hard to believe that our time is really here.  We have gone through so many struggles and in the end it has brought us closer together.  We thought that this would be easy for us - that we could have our oops - but I should have known that all my life things have been goal oriented.  This has been quite the scientific adventure seeing the power of medicine and how it can control natural processes.  Jon and I are actually going to see our baby go inside of my uterus.  How cool is that?

It's going to be such a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment