Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ouch! I'm sore!

I have only had 4 shots in my hips so far and my legs are feeling it!  I woke up barely able to move because my muscles were so tight and sore.  I have a long way to go before I am done w/ these shots so I hope that my legs get use to it.  Work will be rather interesting if not! 

I've been handling the last couple of shots very well.  They really don't hurt - it's afterwards that they do.  I am not sure if it takes my leg muscle a bit to realize that there had been a long needle and progesterone shot in there or what.  It feels like someone swatted me pretty good! LOL

Well tomorrow I find out another embryo report and when transfer will be.  I have to figure out how to keep myself busy today!   

No comments:

Post a Comment