I just got it verified that I will have everything that was purchased injected into my body over the course of the next 3 weeks. As morbid as it sounds, I plan to take 1 picture of each type of shot I take as my own running history of it. I want to remember everything about this because it is such a huge undertaking. I am getting completely pumped about this because if I didn't, I'd be scared to death. I trust Jon though. I know he won't hurt me. He will do his best not to any way.
Just send your positive vibes my way and hope that I react to this medicine the way I am supposed to. There is only a 1% chance that something could go wrong, but I really don't want to end up in the hospital if I happen to fall in the 1%tile.
We want my body to react to the medicine correctly so I can stay on schedule. I truly hope that my follicular cyst has reduced its size so they don't have to go in and drain it for me. Ick. That's what I get for taking too much Femara. If they do have to drain it, I'll be doing that on the 9th. Yaaaaaaay. Ick.
I feel really good about all of this though. If I have doubt, it is tucked way back in my mind w/ duct tape over its mouth. Negative energy is definitely something I do not want to surround myself with at this time.....and I won't.
No comments:
Post a Comment