I know the picture is upside down for some reason but I'm not too worried about changing it. You get the idea. This is Leuprolide Acetate. I will have this shot injected into my belly for the next 14 days every morning. It is injected around my belly button area. Until July 9th, I'll have 0.1 mL injected then after that it'll only be 0.05 mL. Jon does really well w/ the tummy shots so I am not worried about it. I don't know how he is able to do it with such ease - it would make me a bit nervous to do that- but if it was something that I had to do for Jon then I would do it in a heartbeat.
The reason I have to take this is to stop my body from wanting to ovulate. Everything is so controlled and they need my ovaries to hold onto my eggs as long as they want them to.
I plan to put up all my shots so you can see them. This whole process is quite facinating. I know that may seem a little strange.

No comments:
Post a Comment