I don't think I am going to though. How pessimistic would that be? Let's just say that there have been many challenges that Jon and I have had to deal with in the last week or so. Can't really complain and wish that they didn't happen because they are there - it is what it is and now we can only tackle our issues and fix them. No point in shedding tears - even though it does make ya feel better from time to time.
*For a couple months, it was highly stressful w/ Jon and I trying to figure out how to get the money for the IVF and when to do it. There was constant bickering and that made it hard. Good thing we got that all sorted out. Once I said it had to happen in July, then everything else started falling into place. It was a true test of the word Patience.
*I had to put together a down and dirty budget to keep our heads above water. Jon and I make very good money but it's obligated to other places. lol. I had to get everything in check because I knew our money was going to be obligated to even more places once we got our medical loan from his parents and the credit cards. It was just time to realize that we can't spend money on frivioulous things. We've had 8 years to do that and now it's time to be more selfless for our family. It's been a hard change but it's necessary.
*Our A/C was out for a week - we thought it was fixed on Wednesday - but now it's not working as well as it should be. I know that this will be pricy to fix but it's something that as to be done. The guy that came out was a total douchebag. He talked down to us and tried to belittle us. I can understand that he had probably been working all day in the heat and we were his last stop - however, we still were charged $214 for his services that didn't work. We will never go back to Lennox - Fenix Company. We are going to call Comfort Systems back out to assess the situation.
*When the A/C guy was here, he needed to us the hose to wash off the fan. He used our hose outside in front for about 10-15 minutes. When Jon went down to vaccuum out the vent area, he slipped and fell once his foot hit the 1 inch standing water. There was a crack in faucet. It ran through 3 rooms in the basement. Jon and I flipped out because that's all we needed was a flooded basement. We put our minds together though and luckily my parents had a dehumidifier, big trash bags and fans we could borrow. We ripped that carpet out in 2.5 hours and saved a lot of money. The insurance claim guy came out and wrote us a check for $2,341 to fix the damage and said he paid us for our labor. Also the comfort systems plumber was efficient, nice and was a breath of fresh air when it came to our issues. We've had fans and a dehumidifier running ever since and we know our electric bill isn't going to be pretty.
*Jon has some health things to address - may have another surgery this time on his septum because the dr feels that is causing the drainage to his ear which is causing all those issues. We are going to see if he can get it done the end of July or early august. It's going to be quite the time around then since that's when we find out the IVF worked.
Needless to say, we hope that we don't have anymore challenges to overcome. I just want the IVF process to go smoothly and quickly. I want Jon's surgery to go successfully so he will stop getting sick all the time. I want my budget to effectively help put money in a savings account for my lil' Ginger. I want our home improvement efforts to be the best for our house.
and you know what...........IT WILL ALL WORK OUT HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO - IT WILL ALL WORK OUT.
No comments:
Post a Comment