My last blog was full of negative energy and I'm not really sure where it had all come from. I guess it can be so easy to go down that path.
I know that I am working my butt off. I am doing it the healthy way and the healthy way doesn't make the loss happen quickly. I read a blog about how a healthy way to view losing weight.
Stress causes weight gain and having a negative feeling linked to weight loss only causes more stress and in turn defeats the ultimate goal which is to be happy and healthy.
Also it's best to not view losing weight as the soul purpose of your choices. I need to look at it as I want to live with a happy and healthier body and one that will be able to survive pregnancy without issues.
Everyone has their dark moments and my previous post was one of them. Still working out the kinks. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment