This was posted on the website I mentioned below...it's very well stated!
"I need to remind myself every day that all change comes from within. I need to remind myself that I do this not because I hate my past self, but because I love my future and I want to enjoy my life without self-imposed restrictions.
I want to be able to breathe the fresh air, enjoy a good laugh, find a social job, shop in fashionable stores, make love and be loved, read interesting books and watch exciting movies without shame, anger or fear. I want to look myself in the mirror and not whimper for the years behind me that I looked good, but whistle for the years ahead that I'll look hot. I want to feel confident that my heart is healthy, that my body is safe, and that I am engulfing my soul and what comprises me in the best possible wrapping.
Good luck to me... no, luck has nothing to do with this. I will not leave myself and my well being up to luck. Courage, perseverance, dedication and hope... and soon a smile will decorate my face and shine a light on my life :)"
No comments:
Post a Comment