With the upcoming event about to take place, I have decided to change my hair color back to the closest color to my natural color as I can. This may not seem like a big deal to most of you, but for anyone who knows me, know that I live to have stylish hair. I like the push the envelope to have eloquent funk.
Also for those who know me, my hair grows super fast so the upkeep is getting my roots touched up every 4-6 weeks. Becoming pregnant will change all of that because either 1. I want to wait at least until after 2nd trimester and 2. I cannot stand regrowth. So to not drive myself absolutely bonkers, I'm sitting here with light neutral brown on my head. Blah blah blah. It's only 1 color. One lonely color! lol
The sacrifices I make to make sure my baby is safe in my womb..I swear! I know that many women dye their hair during pregnancy. My mom just said that her hair color didn't take. I can't have no overgrown roots! lol.
Pregnancy changed my hair color. It got DRASTICALLY darker when I was pregnant with the girls. I seem to recall it doing the same thing back when I was pregnant with Trey Bear. Pregnancy also makes your nails and hair grow faster. Yup. I am full of wisdom :) Lol.
ReplyDelete