I started off this week on the right foot already. I tried some bedtime yoga poses which helped me fall to sleep and I slept a solid 9 hours!
I also started off the morning with some meditation. I found this cool website that associates different points with a color to help target where the breath should go. I only did it for 5 minutes but it felt as though I was giving me some time before hurrying to get ready. Actually, I didn't hurry at all which felt awesome!
Even with donuts left over from the weekend, I was a good girl and ate a cup of oatmeal with a scoop of whey protein powder, cinnamon, agave nectar and fresh blueberries. I've also had a cup of green/raspberry hot tea.
Now I am giving myself time to finish my tea before I head out the door to work. Today will be a great day. :) I am sure it will show some challenges, but I will be able to face them without stress. I will be able to keep a smile on my face with a calm, cool and collected attitude. I hope that strength will be given to me if I happen to need it!
I'll check in afterward to let you know how I did along w/ my food intake and fitness updates! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment