Today was a fabulous day even with a couple of challenges! I truly feel that giving myself from 'me' time this morning really started the day off right! Currently, weight = 197 lbs. (I ate very poorly over the weekend!!)
For lunch, I had a taco salad with ground turkey meat, diced tomatoes with chiles and a sprinkle of shredded cheese.
For snack, I had a fiber one oat and chocolate bar! YUM!
Tonight for dinner I plan on having the "skinny" version of tuna helper, which it is pretty amazing!
I did go to the gym after work and rode on the bicycle for 15 minutes. I burned 105 calories and rode 3.5 miles. I then proceeded to focus on upper body and lifted doing 20 reps working my shoulders, pecks, lats and chest.
I feel pretty amazing! :) Tomorrow will definitely be a different kind of day with a new challenge to figure out. It'll all be ok though. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment