It's time to get serious starting tomorrow.
My exercise goal for this week is to get 30 minutes of low impact cardio in a day, various types of course, as well as 2-3 resistance sessions working on toning my muscles to also help build strength and speed up my metabolism.
I'll reward myself with my day off on Saturday and Sunday since I'll be in KC for my interview with Olathe.
My food goal this week is to focus more on protein consumption as well as good carb consumption. I will monitor my fat intake and make sure they are the good fats instead of the bad. Also, tomorrow starts when I consume absolutely NO alcohol whatsoever.
I believe my biggest challenge will be staying away from chocolate as well as keeping my energy up. I need to remember to do baby steps and ease back into the routine. I also definitely need to work on keeping my stress level down which I'm hoping the exercise will do just that!
I am going to start logging my fitness and food consumption so that I can truly see what I do during the day. It's amazing how lately, I've spent way too much time sitting! I also have to keep in mind that I've been to KC 3 times in the month of March and will be back next weekend so that will be almost 3 weeks in a row that I have had to make the drive.
So ready for things to level out....just have to make the choice to go down that path and stick to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment