Saturday, September 18, 2010

Getting stronger!

I've been kicking ass with my work outs lately.  I think I have worked out every day from last Sunday to today.  That's 6 days in a row!  It has been worked into a daily routine.  I work out at least an hour and a half a day.  I usually do the 30 day shred in the mornings then go to the gym for toning tables after work.

Today, I didn't do the 30 day shred video because I just wanted to get to the gym.  I got on the treadmill and jogged half of a mile without stopping!  This is huge!  It was only for 7 minutes but considering that I use to not be able to run even for a minute without feeling winded. 

I see my body started to transform.  I need to really hone in on my diet though so I can really see results.  All I know is that my body is getting stronger and that's exactly what needs to happen before getting pregnant.  I didn't realize how out of shape I actually was until I really started to work out heavily!  It's been amazing how my body has adapted!!!

I am fully addicted to this working out thing!  FINALLY!  Once I get my diet in check where my metabolism is blazing up a storm, the weight will come off in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment