This movie is the total reenactment of my pursuit for Jon. In most instances, I was Wall-E, doing everything I could to get his attention...to hold his hand. Of course in other instances, I am just like Eve - quick tempered and determined.
The first time I ever watched this movie, I thoroughly enjoyed the symbolic nature. Words didn't need to be the forfront because the actions spoke louder. It always brings me to tears when Wall E makes the "putting the hands together" action because the whole thought of that longing to feel the other person's hand rings so loud and true.
It is a fine movie that symbolizes the chasing of true love and how it isn't always easy. It also shows that to keep the one you love - you have to work hard.
I love this movie so much. I am a silly mess through all of it. lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment