Monday, April 4, 2011

Accepting...

Even though Jon and I made the decision to stay, it is still going to take some time to accept it.  My heart still feels very heavy about it all.   Since September, we had the plan to move.  It kind of stings knowing that it's not going to happen for the next year or so.  I wouldn't say we are settling, but just playing it safe for now.  The risk is too much at this point.

Now we can focus on getting ourselves in a better place as well as transfer at the end of the month.  I was really looking forward at starting a new place when it came to my job.  However, I've already switched into thinking about next year and how to improve on my teaching.  I really wanted to get out of intermediate because the testing is just ridiculous.   Oh well, my time just hasn't come to the end yet at the school.

Who knows what the future has in store...hopefully a little baby will decide to join us!!!!  Only a few more weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment