It's only been day 3 of the shots. I've already started feeling different. These shots are taking away my estrogen and I'm easily distressed and fighting fatigue. Is this why men are so moody too? I also have no desire to really go out and do anything. Hermitness has become my new comfort. I had to apologize to Jon in advance because I have a feeling I am about to play on the swings for a good 3 weeks and beyond while pregnant.
I also don't see how women are ok with not having their period each month when they aren't pregnant. Those birth control pills must be mood stabilizers too. All I know is that I am anxious for mine to happen so I can feel somewhat normal. Once I take my last BC pill Sunday, my wish will happen. lol. This has been nuts taking 6 weeks worth of active pills without a break. I can definitely tell a difference in my moods and feelings. Ugh. lol. It hasn't been as fun as I had hoped it would be. :-/
Hopefully stimulation shots will start a week from tomorrow. Then I'll feel like a super woman being pumped full of drugs to stimulate follicle growth. I'll probably turn into a shewolf or something. ha ha ha. :::insert Shakira song here:::
On a side note, Jon and I have started about 4 different projects and it's driving me nuts. lol. I like to start and finish projects in a timely manner and with my moodiness - 2 weeks just doesn't seem fast enough. TV will be done tomorrow so that will complete our living room. Then we can get our dining room put back together. Then we have to finish cleaning the basement. UGH! I have to take it one day at a time or I would really FREAK OUT!!!
Til next time - have a great 4th of July and don't blow off your hand!
No comments:
Post a Comment