I can definitely tell that my body is changing at a rapid rate. I guess if you think about it - this is about to start the 2nd week into my "pregnancy". The cycle starts with the first day of my last period which was on the 11th. The drugs that I've had have caused not only multiple follicle development but high levels of estrogen. Your body creates high levels on its own once you are pregnant. It's another way that it gets ready to make a home for a baby for 9 months.
It has definitely made me more moody, sappy, easily confused - I am a tough girl ya know, but lately it hasn't been easy. Not to mention, I feel I have this heavy bloated feeling in my belly which I know I"ll have once I am officially pregnant, but still. I feel I have 2 sand bags as ovaries right now. I am glad that will be temporarily relieved in a couple of days once they retrieve the eggs.
As the days go by, I feel myself battling excitement - especially when I go to bed. I start to day dream or night dream about what it's going to be like to have a baby here in my house. I have had dreams of breast feeding, changing diapers, burping them, making them fart, putting them to bed in their crib - it's been very vivid even to the point where I wake up laughing. My dreams have only consisted of having a baby boy though - a long lankey baby boy with a head full of red hair. It does make it hard to sleep after I wake up from one of those dreams. lol.
I don't really mind what sex I have - I am partial to wanting a girl first. I guess we'll see what I'm supposed to have. :)
I have also decided that I won't announce the news until I am past my first trimester. Those first 3 months will be kind of stressful and I am not sure how I will feel about telling people until after it's passed. I will tell close friends and family of course but won't announce it to work or on FB. I probably won't even update my blog either. I don't like leaving you in suspense but I guess we'll see how I feel once we have everything confirmed.
No comments:
Post a Comment