The more my moods swing. I am handling it quite well though - it'll just be something so irrelevant that will set me off or make me upset. Maybe this is just preparing me for what's to come? lol. We finished our doses of the Gonal-F pen and will be moving onto the Menopur tonight.
Menopur is the stimulant drug that will be injected for the next 8-9 days depending on how my body responds to it. I go in for a sonogram and estrogen check tomorrow morning so the drs. can decide how I should proceed from there when it comes to the meds. Everyone responds differently to these medicines so thankfully they don't put us all into one mold and hope for the best.
It is crazy to me how Egg Retrieval will probably be a week from tomorrow and then transfer will be about 5 days after that. That means the lovely progesterone shots in the hip are soon to come. I really do need to figure out a way to stay busy and not stress myself out during the 2ww (2 week wait). Luckily, it'll only be 10 days to wait once transfer has occurred...but still..it's going to feel like the longest 10 days of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment